Come to the Entrepreneurial Epicenter: The San Francisco bay ArEA
The mission of the NRC Research Associateship Programs (RAP) is to promote excellence in scientific and technological research conducted by the U. S. government through postdoctoral research opportunities at sponsoring federal laboratories and affiliated institutions. NRC fellowships take place at JIMB, which is located on the Stanford University campus, and are awarded through NIST. Learn about these opportunities and how to apply.
National Research Council (NRC)
Postdoctoral Research Fellowship OpportunitieS
- NRC postdocs are employees of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) working at JIMB on the Stanford University campus
- Outstanding research opportunities with top JIMB scientists from NIST and Stanford
- Starting salary: $XX,XXX (2-year appointment)
- Excellent benefits
- Relocation & travel expenses
- Must be a U.S. citizen (required for NIST employment)
- Two competitions each year, deadlines February 1 and August 1
Stanford innovators and industry entrepreneurs have joined forces with the measurement experts from NIST to create a new engine powering the bioeconomy. It’s called JIMB — “Jim Bee” — the Joint Initiative for Metrology in Biology. JIMB unites people, platforms, and projects to underpin standards-based research and innovation in biometrology. We hope you will explore opportunities to work with us via an NRC Postdoc research fellowship!